If Noam Chomsky were 60 years younger and a poet, his name could be Manik, an anarchist of the generation that will (must) change the power structures that exist today.
Anarchy (modern definition):
1. General lawlessness and disorder, esp when thought to result from an absence or failure of government
2. The absence or lack of government
3. The absence of any guiding or uniting principle; disorder; chaos
4. The theory or practice of political anarchism
Anarchy (original Greek):
AN AMERICAN NURSERY RHYME
- ManikSell your soul and play your role, get on the payroll and live in a systemic hole.
Your morals are black as coal while you pretend your life is whole.
Work as hard as they demand of you; forget all the things you wanted to do.
Distrust your friends that compete against you, but believe all that they say is true
Forget the shit on your shoe, think life is good and the sky’s always blue
Allow for their mediations, acknowledging the existence of nations
The seeds of evil are social collusion’s that pay the “Sieg Heil” corporations.
Don’t dare search for explanations, exist ‘til death never having lived autonomous.